Did you notice anything missing from the picture of Jay yesterday?
Maybe this will help.......
Hair is just so overrated, don't you think? (Somehow I talked him into that Afro wig for a costume a few years back.)
Ok I guess it's really just the goatee that is missing. In nine years of marriage I have never seen his naked chin so it is a little shocking. Starting about a week ago he began losing hair. Slowly at first, but then the goatee thinned to about 25% so he just shaved it off. It looks like his mustache is going to stay put and also most of his eyebrows.
Honestly you would be amazed at the amount of hair a bald guy can shed! Which brings me to the reason I titled this post "Talking Pillows" I got the title right. I'm not talking about "pillow talk" but rather "talking pillows" as in pillows that have something to say. With all this hair floating around I've been changing the bed linens daily. Especially the pillow cases. I ran out of regular pillow cases and reached deep in my stash and found this...
I thought it was perfect. He really is my Mr. Right. I wondered how long it would take him to notice it? Not long judging by the satisfied smile on his face as he went to sleep that night. He rested well knowing that he is the center of my universe, my everything...my Mr. Right! ....and I let him sleep on that and have his moment.
Because sooner or later he will roll over to the other side of the bed and wake up to the startling reality that he is married to "Mrs. Always Right". Truer words have never been spoken by a pillow. I am always right! (except maybe that time I talked you into the Afro wig)
Step-by-step,
Lynn
So glad to see my dad is going well
ReplyDeleteAnd that his line was removed :) and I remember the Afro wig very well ha ha, what a sport! And those pillow cases are the best :)
He makes a perfect Hippie doesn't he??
ReplyDelete